Saturday, June 28, 2008

What cant people talk nicely

I mean, if the person is a criminal, and the person dealing with it have to but no choice sought to violence, then he dont have to talk nicely. Police/CID/Prsion officer belong to this category.

why, when a person is talking at a low tone, harmless tone, low voice, in return, receive messages in a very not nice manner? I am not living in a prison. And I aint no criminal. And I'm certainly not one of the prisoners out there. I live in a civilised world.

This is not what I learn when i was young.


I learnt, if you treat people nice, they will treat nice to you in return.



I think this theory is referring to dogs only, not human-being.

And it definitely does not refer to the most important person in my Family.



I'm glad to keep my slumperbike.

No comments: