Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Dragonfly





























I really like this movie man. Laugh until my balls up to the throat.

Funny Part I:

Dragonfly was stained with 'chemical' on the body and attracted the animals/pest to him, huming on him, on his legs, hands all over the body. Damn, they look just like Bunny.

Funny Part II:

Dragonfly hide on the ceiling while the Villain came into his room. instead of the blood dripping down (like the Spiderman), his pee released ...

Funny Part III:

Dragonfly saying romantic stuff to Jil, and his Aunt keep futting. I like the wind blow effect hee hee

Funny Part IV:

The villain killed the female assistant in the lab and attempted to hide the body in the cupboard when he was discovered by a security guard.

Funny Part V:

Dragonfly kissed Jil. Both got high ... oh mine, I wonder how Spiddy and Mary Jane feel when they see this. High ah ~~~

No comments: